Thursday 20 December 2012

357



Zurückbleiben bitte. Nächster Halt: Hauptbahnhof.
Übergang zu allen U- und S-Bahn Linien, sowie zum Nah- und Fernverkehr.
Ausstieg Links.

The funny thing is. I can't remember a winter in which I didn't feel utterly depressed all the time. For the first time in forever I have been mostly very happy. Tomorrow very early in the morning, before the sun is even close to rising, I will be on the train back home. I have a bittersweet feeling about it. I've been starting to feel so completely at home here. The last few weeks it felt as if a huge warm comforting german blanket full of exciting adventures and interesting people, has been draped over me and I don't want to leave the blanket. It's like getting out of bed when outside it's cold. 

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy to read you enjoy hamburg so much.
    hope you have some warm days at (your other) home as well.

    ReplyDelete