Friday 14 September 2012

331

I've been in Hamburg for a week now and I feel good here. The city is very alive and friendly. I feel at home being so close by the water.
Cycling is very confusing, but I like to do it as much as possible anyway and discover new places. Sometimes it's grey and rainy, but I just wear my raincoat and don't care.
I'm constantly giggling to myself when I'm walking on the streets because of the funny people and funny language. The most badass thing I've seen somebody do here, is to write "Veggie Döner!" on the streets with chalk. I feel like that perfectly describes this place.

3 comments:

  1. got to love the grey and rainy, gives everything an unsaturated feel, it's quite endearing, really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds just as it's supposed to: so.nice.

    ReplyDelete