Monday 2 April 2012

281

  
Hong Kong last summer. I only took four analog pictures, but for me they've captured our few days in the city perfectly, and looking at them now makes me remember the strange smells, sounds and humid weather.
Whenever we talk about it now, my mum always says she felt uncomfortable there because she couldn't read any signs, but that's what I loved most about it. It's so nice sometimes not to notice everything. It is like walking around a city with headphones on. And don't they say that by shutting off one sense, you will use the others better? I think it works like that with strange languages as well. 

3 comments:

  1. these photographs are lovely, i really want to visit Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. really, really great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the first 2 photos. They are supergreat. x

    ReplyDelete