Saturday 5 February 2011

098


My website www.bobby-blue.nl is online. If you want to know what I do, you can take a look (also note, the yellow thing, this was supposed to be ugly haha). Not all my work is on it, just some stuff that I had pictures of. It's not finished yet, but I'll have to work on it another time. For now, this is what it is.

Getting the last stuff done before my quarter evaluation on wednesday. Then 1,5 week vacation. I am looking forward to it. I planned shopping/movie/party night(s) in Amsterdam and cake/pyjamas/magazinemaking/movie/music/chocolate days and a little bit of shopping and chillexing and visiting friends that have been neglected the past few weeks, so it should be nice.

3 comments:

  1. SHOPPING-MOVIE-PARTY NIGHTS IN AMSTERDAM! I LIKEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have a look to it now ! Your blog is already nice :)

    ReplyDelete