Wednesday 25 August 2010

052




Greetings citizens.


We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour has either been discredited or destroyed.

We don't do, we just are! That, and don't dream it, be it.
It doesn't matter what you look like! I mean if you have a hunchback, just throw a little glitter on it honey, and go dancing!

See you at the introcamp where we're going to party our asses off!


This is pretty much the letter I got for my introductionweek on my new school.
I'll have to make a New York Club Kid outfit. I watched Party Monster (which I love love love, watch it if you haven't already) and screencapped lots of outfits for inspiration.
The outfit I'm going to make will be YSL inspired. There's going to be green, blue, white, lots of glitter and big birds over my body.
Yesterday I went shopping to get my fabric and some clothes. This was fun. I visited Victor's store (Bij Ons Vintage, if you're in Amsterdam you should definitely go there, it's full of lovely things) and he had these amazing amazing boots:

haha I love them so much. And I tried on lots more ugly stuff and ended up buying the boots, a bathing suit and some earrings and then in another store I bought some bright blue jeans shorts.

Now I'm trying really hard to get this sewing thing right, it's not so easy as it may seem.
I'm really excited. I got the email kinda late, so I have to do this all quick quick quick, but hopefully it's going to look FABULOUS!

Love,
Bobby

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, wat leuk! veel plezier :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for deleting the previous comment
    Good luck with the scisors and the clothes!!
    Regards from Madrid!

    ReplyDelete