Tuesday 8 June 2010

042

Hello,
I had my Diana F+ pics developed and I scanned the negatives in (getting them printed is so expensive), I should redo it sometime with a proper negative-scanner, but for now it will do.
Pretty much all my pictures are ugly because I still don't really get my Diana F+, but I'm going to take more pictures with it and hope I'll be able to use it correctly one day.
Anyway, points for you if you can identify what's on every picture (even I can't).










Love, Bobby


4 comments:

  1. oh wow, I found your blog and think it's really good.
    I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello

    we are two girls from switzerland. in summer holidays we are going to visit amsterdam and belgium.
    we both don't know amsterdam or any nice places there...
    so it would be really great if you could write us some clubs or bars where we can go out in the evening...
    This would be so nice, thank you.
    best wishes

    deborah & laura

    ReplyDelete